After you create a discount, you can manage it in a variety of ways: edit, filter, activate, deactivate, and delete.
1. Go to your Shopify admin and click Discounts.
2. Click the name of the discount that you want to edit.
3. Update the required settings, e.g. the discount rate.
4. Click Save.
You can filter discounts by several parameters:
- Combines with
- Start date
- Times used
Here is how you can do this:
- 1. Go to your Shopify admin and click Discounts.
2. Click the search and filter icon.
3. Click Add filter + to create a new filter.
4. Select the parameter by which you want to filter your discounts: Status, Method, Type, Combines with, Start date, or Times used
5. Select a value for the specific filter. The values available are different depending on the filter that you select:
Status has Active, Scheduled, and Expired values.
Method has Code and Automatic values.
Type has Amount off products, Amount off order, Free shipping, and Buy X Get Y values.
Combines with has Product discounts, Order discounts, and Shipping discounts values.
Start date has Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 90 days, Last 12 months, Last month, This month, and Custom values.
Times used has Exact value and Range.
You can use several parameters together.
For example, on the screenshot below we filter all active discounts used at least 2 times.
6. To save this view, click Save as, enter a name for the saved view, and then click Save view.